An event in the past
Today I will write about my first career trip at forest engineering at 2019.
When I entered this career I did not know about the trip they do with the new students every year, they take the to Talca. I am a bit shy, so it is hard to me to talk to strangers, for that reason I passed most of the time sleeping or looking my phone, I remerber that almost everyday we had to do a report of the activities of that day. There was where I meet Daniel And Nicolas, who would become my friends, I spent most of the time in the recess with them.
An interest thing I remember about Pantanillos (The place where we stayed) was that one night a spider apeared inside the bedrooms and one clasmate took it out, where some of us looked at it, then he placed the spider in the back of another classmate, then he released it.
Another experience that I had, happened at the night, everyone was out and I got ready to sleep, I bushed my teeth and went to bed. Not much later I felt like someone was moving on the top bed (They are berths), I was shure that there was no one in the bed, so I was a little scared, it continued sounding until I had the guts to stand up and turn the lights on but obviusly, there was nothing in there.
| This is where we slept |
You almost made me cry, I miss so much that place. I was very shy too! But I found my very best friends there!
ResponderBorrarThat was a very good trip, a lot of fun, but also tiring, I wonder how things would have been if we had stayed in the same room! Even so, we managed to talk and I can say that you are a very good person Benjamin.
ResponderBorrar