Blog 4 Job



Future job, Expectations and a bit of the history behind them

When I was younger I used to think that a would work in the mines, to make a lot of money (in the primary), around highschool, I  lost my path and I was not motivated to do anything, just to not fail my exams and not repeat a year.. I think that as anyone in this career , I love the nature and a lot of things related to it, so my expectatives are to work in that area. At this moment the one thing that a can say I dont like is to spend time with kids, since some or them are anoying, so being a teacher is out of question.

In the year that I have been in unirvesity, I have developed even more a like for the nature especially while doing the herbary, so I think that a officine job would be boring, but I dont rule out the possibility of working in an office, it is just not my ideal, although I will probably end up doin it anyway at some point or another.

When I get old, I hope I can live in the nature, without internet to have a quiet eld, with my family or if I dont have one at that point, with my pets and my hobbies : Fishing, doing hikes and enjoying the landscape.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

An event in the past

Free topic Blog 5