Free topic Blog 5
The darks souls saga are four video games belonging to the genre of role and action, created and developed by the company From Software. More especifically created for Hidetaka Miyazaki, who has been involved in all the releases of All the four games. The series began with the release of Demon's Souls for the PlayStation 3 in 2009. It was followed by Dark Souls in 2011, and its sequels, Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III, in 2014 and 2016, respectively.
The games in the Souls series are played in a third-person perspective, focusing on weapon combat and monster magic and exploration. Players battle bosses, interact with strange non-playable characters (NPC's), and travel through interconnected medieval-style environments to advance through the story.
A very good new is that the first game of th saga , demons souls has received a reemake, upgrading the game and since its a PS5 tittle and lots of youtubers and streamers are playing it, the popularity of the game increased and more people will know it.
My favorite game of the saga is Dark Souls (the first one), due it was the first game of the that I played in year 2013, I spent a lot of hours playing it at knowing almost everything of the game so it has a special meaning for me even tough the others games of the saga are not bad at all.
Mist list of favorites its like this : Darks souls one, Dark souls 3 and dark souls 2, since I have never had a playStation I have never played demos souls but I hope in the future I will be able to play demons souls remake.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario