First Blog : A place I would like to visit

 The south of chile


Im chilean and I liked the nature since I have memory, when I was 8 years old I went to the south of chile, to visit a relative, in that journey I had so much fun seeing the nature, the trees, the rivers, and the animals, Ilked everything about our country.  Then, when I was 12 I went again, this time my personality was a bit different and I was not that interested in the nature, but I still liked it.

One of my favorite activities is fishing, in the south of chile are plenty of rivers were fish abound and  that is one of the reasons why i like it. another reason are the landscapes. I think chile is one of the most beautiful countries, at least the south part, since i dont like that much the north.



This foto is from the general carrera lake, this place is known as  "La capilla de mármol", I went here in my second trip to coyhaique, the place its awesome, the lake is huge and the water is very clear, the only bad thing is that in the lake its very cold and when you are going to this place in boat, the water that leaps from de wind gets you wet.

Comentarios

  1. How wonderful the places you talked about, I would like to visit La Capilla de Marmol, my aunt went there and said the same thing you said.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog 4 Job

An event in the past

Free topic Blog 5